Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jessica Owens: Her First Subaru

" I always wanted a Subaru but when you're 16 well, my parents needed to sign for a loan. When I first started dating my now husband in 2004 he had a 2000 Impreza RS 2 door coupe. That was a hot little number I tell you! I wanted to drive that car so bad that he handed me a book; Bob Bondurants High Performance Driving." He said I couldn't drive it until I read the book. Needless to say I read the book, and learned stick on my bf's Subaru. I loved his car so much that I immediately sold my old Chevy for my own 2000 Subaru Impreza Rs 2 door coupe in white. Since then Jonathan and I have been a Subaru only family. We both owned a pair of Rs's and also a pair of WRX's (I have the wagon, he had the sedan). Today I still own the WRX Wagon with 120k on it and Jonathan has a Baja Turbo. We love Subaru so much that we even had Subaru decor and designated Subaru parking at our wedding!
Love is what makes a Subaru a Subaru, and in our case Subaru and Love found common ground :) "



2 comments:

  1. I think it’s amazing that you both have a certain fascination for Subarus. That kind of connection is the kind that can help build relationships, and that strong familiarity with each other when it comes to cars will definitely help your relationship grow even further. May your love for each grow even more, just as your love for Subaru stays stronger than ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Sebastian - it's so true!

      Delete